How would you rate your companion animal’s skin and coat health? Does your pet have
- Dry, flaky skin or a dull, brittle coat
- Oily, foul smelling skin or a matted coat
- Thin coat, excessive hair loss or red, blotchy skin
- Excessive scratching (especially, seasonally)
Keeping your companion animal’s skin healthy and coat shiny can prove very challenging.
There’s more to skin-and-coat health than regular shampooing and daily brushing.
Even though the skin is the body’s largest organ, it takes a backseat to other organs
when it comes to nutrition. In fact, the nutrients eaten by your pet go directly
to the other vital organs first (such as the brain, heart, lungs and liver); as
a consequence, the skin often suffers. Even if you are already feeding your companion
animal a high-quality, nutritionally dense food, sometimes it’s just not enough
to ensure skin and coat health. In fact, problems relating to the skin and coat
are much more common than you might think as they account for a significant percentage
of trips to the vet.
Skin & Coat Formula Can Help!
A comprehensive nutritional supplement, Skin & Coat Formula
for Dogs and Cats addresses skin and coat health in a holistic way. Unlike ordinary
skin and coat supplements that contain fatty acids and a few other ingredients,
this formula supplies a whole host of additional nutrients that work together to
address the complex factors that play a role in supporting skin and coat health.
The nutrients featured in this formula can yield several health-promoting benefits.
Here are just some of the highlights of how this supplement works …
- In addition to skin-nourishing omega-3 fatty acids, this formula contains vitamin
E and zinc, which help increase the effectiveness of the fatty acids.
- The vitamin A in this formula helps cells to grow and supports the naturally-occurring
layer of oil on the skin, helping to keep it healthy and supple.
- This formula also contains vitamin C, which supports healthy collagen development.
- And to top it off, our new and improved Skin & Coat now contains seven different
B vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin, d-pantothenic acid, niacin, pyridoxine, B12
and biotin), all of which work with the other nutrients in this formula to aid
in the many complex chemical reactions required for healthy skin and coat.