Supplementing your dog’s diet can play a crucial role in maintaining overall health.
We know that some dogs require additional nutritional intake to help them maintain
a healthy body, due to age, breed, environment and other factors. Based on this
premise, our holistic veterinarian has formulated the perfect complement to your dog’s daily diet. Life’s Abundance
Wellness Food Supplement for Dogs is formulated with a broad array of naturally
nutritious ingredients from real food to help maintain overall health. The nutrients
contained in this superior supplement are sourced from foods, chicken liver,
cranberries, carrots, eggs, pineapples and many others.
This chewable tablet includes the following nutritious ingredients:
- Chicken liver, which is rich in vitamin A and D, protein and selenium.
- Natural vitamin E, which is an antioxidant.
- Taurine, which is an essential amino acid.
- Cranberries, a rich source of vitamin C, dietary fiber and manganese.
- Carrots, a rich source of beta-carotene (vitamin A), vitamins C, D, and E, riboflavin,
niacin, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, sodium and iron.
- Dried egg, one of nature's most nutrient-dense foods, plays an important role in
a balanced diet. Eggs are considered a complete protein source, providing essential
amino acids, vitamins and minerals (vitamins A, B, E, biotin, and sulfur). Eggs
also provide healthy fats, such as omega-6 for healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Ground Flaxseed is a rich plant source of antioxidant lignans and omega-3 fatty. Flaxseed
meal also has a very high level of protein and essential amino acids. In addition,
flaxseed meal contains significant amounts of fiber, vitamin E, folic acid, riboflavin,
niacin, vitamin B6 and is extremely rich in the minerals potassium, calcium and
- Direct-fed microbials, ingredients similar to those found in supermarket yogurts.
- Ester-C*, a unique and patented form of vitamin C (calcium ascorbate).
- Tomato pomace, a good source of lycopene and vitamin C.
- Alfalfa meal, which is a good source of protein, vitamin A, niacin and calcium,
and a very good source of dietary fiber, vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, folate,
pantothenic acid, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper and manganese.
- Pineapple, which is a good source of enzymes, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Like all of our superior-quality canine supplements, these delicious compressed
tablets are scored in-half for easy splitting. And with a tantalizing liver flavor,
your dog will be doing the happy dance when it comes time for his or her supplement!
* Ester-C® (calcium ascorbate) is a licensed trademark of Inter-Cal Corporation.
Manufactured under U.S. Patent No. 4,822,816. Other patents pending.
Guaranteed Analysis (3 g Tablet):
Crude Protein (min)
Crude Fat (min)
Crude Fiber (max)
Total Microorganisms* (min)….34,000,000 CFU/g (102,000,000 CFU/Tablet) (E. faecium, L. acidophilus, L. casei, L. lactis, L. plantarum, and P. pentosaceus in descending amounts)
Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrins, Microcrystalline Cellulose,
Calcium Ascorbate, a-Tocopherol Acetate, Lecithin, Dried Pineapple,
Taurine, Dried Cranberry, Dried Carrot, Dried Egg Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium
Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried
Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum
Fermentation Product, Dried Pediococcus pentosaceus Fermentation Product, Dried
Tomato Pomace, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flaxseed, Dried
Parsley, Ground Ginger.
Calorie Content (calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) = 1,680 kcal/kg, 5.1 Calories
(kcals) per tablet.